Welcome to the Minnesota Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics!
Thinking about a career in Dietetics? Check out our page on Becoming an RD/DTR, here.
Already a Dietetics student? Get involved in by becoming a member of MAND!
Benefits of joining the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND) and MAND:
- Gain access to valuable resources through the AND website, such as:
- Information about Scholarships and Grants!
- Daily emails highlighting national food, nutrition, and health headlines!
- Discounted rates to attend the Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo (FNCE)!
- The Evidence Analysis Library, Research Articles, and
Position & Practice Papers!
- Online Learning and Webinars!
- Involvement with Policy Initiatives and Advocacy!
- And more.....
- To see the full list of membership benefits, visit the Academy of Nutrition
and Dietetics website, here.
How to become a Student Member of MAND:
- First, become a student member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, here.
- Once you are a member of AND, you're automatically a member of MAND. You
just need to create a password for your MAND account!
- To create a password, click here, then enter your AND member # and last name.
You will then be prompted to set up a password for your MAND account.
- After you set up a password for your MAND account, you are officially a member!
Get involved with your district!
- To get involved even more with MAND, become of a District Member.
- To join, click your appropriate District Association on the left of the MAND homepage.
- Then, scroll down to find a downloadable application.
- Print and fill out the application, then follow the instructions on the application for
submiting your application.