Advance your career by becoming a member
Support your professional organization. There are many self-proclaimed nutrition experts. Demonstrate your commitment to highly educated professionals providing evidenced based nutrition services.
A multitude of benefits from your Academy membership are available:
- Subscriptions to award-winning publications and electronic newsletters
- Answers to questions via the Evidence Analysis Library®
- Network with colleagues by getting involved with dietetic practice groups (DPGs) or member interest groups (MIGs)
- The ability to sign up for a free listing in the Find A Registered Dietitian online referral service
- Earn continuing professional education (CPE) through the Center for Professional Development’s teleseminars, webinars, e-learning, online certificate of training programs, and self-study options
- Resources 24/7 from the online Career Center, including a free download of the 2015 Compensation & Benefits Survey, resume templates, an interactive salary calculator, and the eMentoring program.
- Participate in a professional organization… it looks on your resume/ curriculum vitae!
Benefits of your Minnesota Academy Membership
- Automatic membership in your geographic region
- Access to educational events throughout the state
- Get involved with legislative advocacy at the state & federal level
- Free webinars
- Discounted MAND Annual Meeting registration fee
- Networking and volunteer opportunities
- Membership forums to relay information and create conversations on hot topics of interest