The Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) has switched to a paperless system for prior approval Continuing Professional Education (CPE) activities.
All Activities and their supporting materials are now submitted directly to the CDR Database by the organizations contact, and then reviewed by the Minnesota affiliate reviewer online. Activity verifications are generated by the CDR CPE Database.
Here are the steps to attain approval:
- Submit CPE Approval forms to the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) via their website: CDR WEBSITE
- Your form will be reviewed and approved (or returned for incomplete information) by the Minnesota affiliate reviewer.
- You will receive an email when it is approved. You can then log into the provider account to access the certificate of completion template. Allow 4 weeks for the process.
- Billing will be done by the Minnesota Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics (MAND) after the verification process is complete and the number of credit hours determined.
Fees for processing are:
- 1-1.5 credits $ 20
- 2-2.5 credits $ 25
- 3-4.5 credits $ 50
- 5 or more credits $ 100
- Each extra day $ 50 with a maximum of $200 per event
After approval you will be given an amount to pay, you may then Pay Here
If you have questions, please contact the Minnesota Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics with questions, 952-830-7022 or firstname.lastname@example.org