Considering a career in Dietetics?
Already a Dietetics student? Get involved in by becoming a MAND member today!
Join the national organization Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND) and automatically become a member of MAND!
Gain access to valuable resources such as:
- Information about Scholarships and Grants
- Daily emails highlighting national food, nutrition, and health headlines
- Discounted rates to attend the Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo (FNCE)
- The Evidence Analysis Library, Research Articles, and Position & Practice Papers
- Online Learning and Webinars
- Involvement with Policy Initiatives and Advocacy
- To see the full list of membership benefits, visit the National Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics website.
How to become a Student Member of MAND:
- First, become a student member of the National Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics(AND).
- Once you are a member of AND, you’re automatically a member of MAND!
- When your registration is complete on the AND website, the next day you should receive an email from MAND with your login for this website.
- Check the MAND website to discover education, networking, and volunteer opportunities. We welcome student involvement at all levels!
- Submit a poster/abstract at the MAND Annual Meeting (see below)